Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Seminar with Nancy Zeiman


I was fortunate to get a spot in the Baby Lock hands on 3 day seminar with Nancy Zeiman this October. I'm so glad I put my name on the waiting list. I did try out the Evolve Serger/Coverlock but had sticker shock when told the price. I called the dealer back to haggle and was told there will some great deals at the seminar. I'm saving up ladies!

P.S. Do any of you get neck pain from sewing?

This cute little sleeping bag was made by Lauren 4 years ago.

2 comments:

Maryissewfast said...

How fun! Glad you got a spot in the seminar. John Deere is coming to our sewing center this next weekedn I believe, but I always work the weekend, so no seminar for me. Hope you are able to get an Evolve. I have had 3 other sergers and my Evolve is the best by far. It is closest to the commercial machine I used when I worked for Jantzen sportswear. The coverstitch is great too, even though it means having to change a few things to use it vs. serging. And yes, I get pain in my neck and shoulders if I sew too long. My solution...get up and move around periodically...I like to dance in the studio. It makes the old man laugh! Mary

Laura Pursell said...

Oh, I'm so jealous that you got to do this seminar!! How fun!! I haven't visited your blog in a while, and you always have such interesting and fun updates..And I have to put in my 2 cents about the neck pain. YES, I have horrendous neck pain from sewing, and it's gotten so bad, that I now have muscle spasms going up the back of the head, on the right side...What the heck is going on, and what can I do about it? Acupuncture? Chiropractor? Massage?