Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The Little Mermaid


No sewing to report...however I did have a meltdown this morning. It boils down to end of the summer blahs, I'm ready for the basement to be finished and the kids to be back in school. My best friend and husband Steve sat with me on the couch and listened. He asked for a co-pay of $20.00 for the 50 minutes of therapy and made me laugh. He is the bestest ever!

Tonight we are going to see The Little Mermaid. This will be fun. The young lady playing the lead is from Denver. How exciting for her to dream of being a Broadway star and open the production in her home town before it heads to New York.

1 comment:

Sharon Sews said...

Oh Amy, I'm sorry you had a rough morning. We all get them and it sure sounds like your Steve is a jewel! What a wonderful sense of humor at just the right time. I'm writing a post on my blog right and I'm nominating your as a Rockin'Girl Blogger so stop by tomorrow to copy the badge. Hope you enjoyed The Little Mermaid.