Friday, January 1, 2010

Purse Organizer



I hope 2010 brings lots of sewing projects for myself & you.

2009 was a busy year for me! I joined an Improv troupe, got an agent, recorded my v.o. demo and two internet commercials. I also filmed my first television commercial! I am currently enrolled in Esthetician school and taking a botox class next weekend. I hope to compliment my nursing career with the Esthetics field.

So, that left sewing on the back burner with the exception of Halloween costumes. I really miss time fondling fabrics, dreaming up sewing projects and keeping up with all the inspiring blogs I read.

I did find an hour to get into the sewing room and make this little purse organizer. I want to make a petite one now for my smaller purses. I hope it does not take me months to get into the sewing habit again!

No comments: