Saturday, December 16, 2006

Legally Blonde


This one is my all time favorite. Lauren saw the movie Legally Blonde and fell in love with the main character Elle Woods. I had no pattern and had never sewn without one. I drafted this one by myself including the hat for Lauren and Bruiser the doggie. I found the hot pink fabric in my stash...how lucky can you get. The gloves were also in my sewing storage bin too...I save odd things and eventually they do come in handy even if it's only one item every ten years. The spray paint did not sit well on the shoes but hey...it's only a costume. The purse and dog I found on Ebay...he was about $24.00 the most expensive part of the costume but it completed the ensemble.

1 comment:

Debbie Cook said...

This costume is FANtastic!! I'm enjoying your blog very much!